tiistai 19. elokuuta 2014

Trying not to feel quilty!

So it's been a long time since my last post. A lot has happened after that. I got into SportLife Nutriotion team after coming second in fitness cover girl competition. But after a month in a team I decided I'm better of without them. 

The gym where I go to and where Sam works, Piukat Paikat ja Kovat Kundit is going to have a team for next year and I'm gonna go with that team. So what it's not a big team with lots of name and fame but it's our team. That gym is like a second home to me so I couldn't be happier to compete in that team. 
Also SportLife had a lot of rules about writing the blog and stuff and I just want to write this when I feel like it!

I have to tell you I have gained couple of kilos.. I noticed that couple weeks ago when I tried to put on some pants and they were tight! I've been wearing dresses so much in summer and loose training shirts and shorts that I haven't noticed. I have been hitting the gym still 6 times a week so I'm sure there is some growth in my muscles to but.. So I think if you do your exercises hell yes you can eat something good! It's summer and in Finland that summer isn't so long so I say let's enjoy the summer and eat those ice creams and strawberries, have a cold drink or what ever. But do your exercises!  Obviously those who are competing in autumn this isn't a good advice.. But for us who aren't please don't be to tough on your selfs!

This isn't the most newest pictures but it's from summer. I made a big status update in FB about people who only buy the most expensive training clothes and think they make them a fitness star. Everyone who has been reading my blog knows how long way I've come after having our son.. And I have never ever bought any expensive gym clothes. Most of my clothes are from second hand shops! Seriously, not kidding!! And still I e lost all this weight and gained theseusvles.. All without expensive clothes..


Week before last week I was really really energetic and I actually woke up really early, got up and went for a morning cardio for like 50minutes.. 6 days I did that. And then gym in the afternoon. 
I bought this little belt bag from h&m it's so handy. You can use it when you do cardio or at the gym. I had one of those arm things but they aren't that handy when you are training biceps or triceps. This is nice and flat, you can fit there your phone and keys and maybe some money or a card of you need it. It also has a hole for headphones.. 

Oh well now I'm trying this new diet to loose some of this fat or water weight before we are going for a holiday in a month. We are going into North Cyprus, me, Sam and Leo so I would like to feel and look great when we go so then I can take it like a holiday, relax a bit and eat different foods in there. And not feel that quilty cause I've just worked my ass of in here. 

I will write you more about my diet and training program later and I'll also take some progress pics of this diet. Now I need to eat one of my meals, I'm getting hungry! 

Stay focused but remember to enjoy the life! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti