keskiviikko 15. tammikuuta 2014

In Body measuring..

So I had in body measuring done a week ago. I have to recommend it to everyone with some kinda goals in your training. I don't even mean goals like competing just goals to look good, be healthy, have a balanced body.
It tells you everything. Fat present and amount of fat in kilos, amount of water and muscle. And what is normal for your age and size. It tells you amount of muscle you have in both arms, so you will know are they balanced. Same thing for legs. And it will tell you the amount of muscle in your mid section. You get numbers about it and also it shows it on a scale less than normal, normal, more than normal.. (Normal = average ) it will also tell you if your getting enough of protein, minerals and water. You will also see what would be your ideal weight and where to loose it if you have something to loose. 
I think it's amazing.

It's crazy cause until now after I had Leo my legs have always been really strong and muscly but now it seems to be the way that my legs and mid section are in a level normal and my arms have more muscle than is normal for my size. I have never had arm muscles before! And I also found out that my left arm is bit stronger than right one, just so little though that you can't see it.. I would've not known this.. And my fat present is 24 now so I still need to loose some fat but that is my goal for before summer.. I am gonna get this thing done again  begin of the summer. 

Lets see how I do ;)

Oh and I got some photos from a photo shoot I did in December.. Here is a pic I took with my phone of the photo what was in our computer.. 
Maybe I can still do this shit? 

Have a nice rest of the week you all! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti