tiistai 4. maaliskuuta 2014

Getting ready for a photo shoot or getting sick?

So two weeks ago I got a message from a magazine if I would do a shoot with them soon. I couldn't say no, as I've done one with them 5 years ago.. Shit that makes me sound old? and most of the chicks in the magazine are around 18-20years old..well then they said that they want me to be in a cover of Aprils magazine so deadline is before end of March. Well great! So now I had to end my "bulking" phase and start shredding down really quickly!

During first two weeks I dropped 4kg with just eating a lot and right and training really hard! What does this mean?
Chicken, fish, meat.. Protein without lots of fats, so I had mostly fish. Lots of green vegetables like beans, broccoli, onion and garlic for taste, some carrots. No tomatoes! I had some fruit, mainly apples and not that much. No oranges, bananas or grapes. Lots of water with some lemon. Berries and nuts!
And for training it ment as heavy weights as I could use when doing 10-12 reps and 4-6 sets plus lots of cardio. And I really hate cardio!! I will love it again when it's sunny in mornings and I can go do it outside without freezing and I can smell the spring!
Week and a half ago from and after back session!
Week ago training legs on carb day, felt awesome!! 
From Saturday after biceps and abs session! 

I still have a long way to go to be in a competition condition but this photoshoot is luckily different. I'm not even trying to get every little muscle to show. Just trying to look better than five years ago.. Might be hard, I was 19 years old then. But on the other hand, I feel more beautiful now than then. Maybe it's just cause I'm more confident, well let's make that to show in the pictures!

Oh, I was at home spending night by myself on Saturday, Sam was out with his friends and I got Leo to bed.. I cleaned and the I got bored cause normally Sam is always at home with me.

So I had my dinner, Smoked Salmon, some vegetables and low fat greek yoghurt on top of it.

After this I started watching a movie, alone. So I watched Ghost, Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore from 1990, I love that movie, could just watch it over and over again. Well anyway, im terovle watching movies, I always need to have something to snack on. 

So I had cucumber, two carrots cut in to sticks, home made low fat dip sauce and I tried leaders protein snack chips! I have to say, they were quiet good. Not like real chips, not even close, but if you are trying  not to eat those and looking for something healthier to snack.. These were ok! They have a bit of salt but I still have 3 weeks time so a tiny bit won't hurt me, as normally I don't add salt to my food. 


Well now I've been feeling like I'm gonna be sick. And I really, really can't afford to be sick now. First of all I need to stay healthy for Leo, I need to train to get my self in good shape and we are going to Helsinki on Saturday to see our friends from Germany. They are here for the Helsinki Fitness competition. So hopefully we get to see some of it and then we will go out for a little bit. Nice to go out with someone who's diet is just finished when your still dieting, no yummy foods or drinks for me!! well it is my choice so can't blame her. 

Well anyway I just had my natures own medicine-vitamin breakfast. I'm really trying to fight of the flu! 
Chia seed pudding (chia seeds-unsweetened almond milk-honey) with some berries, unsweetened almond milk-black currant-honey smoothie, multivitamin drink and bunch of vitamins and minerals. More smoothies later!

Oh and Leo is doing great, growing fast and being like a real little boy!! 
Here he us with his new beanie and sunnies!! 
And here he is watching a movie with me yesterday as I felt sick and he was bit tired so we watched Frozen, it was maybe the hundredtwentyseventh time we've seen it. 
Leo has also been at the gym with us often now, as Sams mum and sisters left back to Australia and my mum has been working lot so we haven't had a baby sitter. So some of the days we take Leo with us and while other one trains, other one watches Leo and plays with him. He loves it in there. Runs around like crazy, laughs and giggles while running. Happy little man. 

Well I think this is it for this time again. Now I really try to write more often as I noticed again how quick and easy it is with this app!!

Have a great day and week you all!! Stay focused, keep an eye on your goal. Feel good!! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti